This 8.6 mil matte backlit film is recommended for Lightbox graphics, backlit tradeshow displays, department store displays, luminous advertising surfaces, and bus shelter/metro illuminated signage. It has a microporous coating and PET base material. Plotter Paper Guys’ product number is BLF7M36100-PPG, and is converted on a 3″ core with 2″ adaptors.
- Dye, New Pigment inks and Latex-specialized coating, produces incredibly deep blacks and vibrant colors
- Translucent polyester backlit film with specialized water-resistant coating
- Ultra white finish with durable, rigid PET base
- Amazing image quality with the lights on or off, ideal for all backlit film applications
- Excellent Printing Compatibility for HP Latex ink – Generation 1 ,2 & 3
- Eco-friendly with PVC free coating on clear polyester film.
- Flame Class: VTM-2 (Polyester Film)