- Caliper: 21 mil
- Basis weight: 400 gsm
- Opacity: > 98%
- Whiteness: > 125 CIE
- Fabric Weave: Oxford 2 over 1 *Target Values
- Bright white
- Water resistant
- Stretchable, sewn, or grommets
Recommended Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
- Temperature: 70 °F (15-30 °C)
- Relative Humidity: 50%
- Repack opened rolls when not in use
- One year at conditions noted above
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
- No Material Safety Data Sheet required
- Waste not suited for recycling
- Photography and photographic prints
- Art reproductions
- Museum art
- Indoor décor prints
Recommended for use in most aqueous based inkjet printers including: Canon imagePROGRAF series, Epson® Ultra Chrome and K3 series, and Hewlett Packard® Z series printers.
A clear fixative may be used to enhance the print longevity. Use only pigmented inks to obtain optimum water and fade resistance. Laminates are not recommended.