New LUCIA PRO II Ink Set
- Excellent color accuracy
- Large color gamut, particularly in dark areas
- Superb scratch resistance
- Excellent light-resistant pigment ink to help improve ink longevity
- Orange and Matte Black from the imagePROGRAF GP-4000/2000 helps enhance vivid eye-catching prints
- 96% of PANTONE Formula Guide Solid and Coated*
Designed to Achieve Robust Output
Produces vivid color prints with more accurate color reproduction and improved black density color output than predecessor models.
- High scratch resistance
- High light resistance for longer term preservation of prints
- Fast print speeds with L-COA PRO Processor
The ability to calibrate the printer for consistent color, this helps ensure the output is color consistent over time and across multiple imagePROGRAF GP S Series devices.
- Intelligent media handling helps reduce time and waste– Automatic media feeding– Automatic media type, width, and length detection– Reduced media feed processing time from previous imagePROGRAF PRO S Series models
- Multifunction Roll Unit
“Ease of Use” Body Design
- The user interface screen displays the ink levels, media indicator levels, and other setting prompts all on the home screen
- Easily see ink tanks and loaded media through translucent covers
- Interior LED light for reliable operation, such as previewing output while printing
- Hot-swap ink tanks
– EPEAT® Gold
– ENERGY STAR®
- Professional Print and Layout enables easy professional photo printing with editing and layout tools, as well as color management capabilities.
- Free Layout Plus lets you nest, tile, and create custom layouts before printing your files with this print utility.
- Accounting Manager helps track actual ink and media usage and costs.